What To Do If Your Child Has Been Injured?

  • If your child has suffered an accident injury, do not hesitate to call 911. Your child must receive medical attention even if it seems as if your child is okay. Some injuries may develop over several days or even weeks, and symptoms do not always manifest themselves immediately after an accident.

    It is possible to recover damages if you, your spouse, or your children suffered injuries in car accident,” says car accident attorney Pembroke Pines at the Law Offices of Bradley Hartman. Call at 954-438-1000 for a free case evaluation.